Designation: Engineering Manager
Experience: 8-12 Years
Work Location: Bangalore- (Due to pandemic, you have to work from home till intimated)
About the Role:
- The candidate will be part of the core team and communicate with employees, stakeholders, and customers to drive the company forward.
- The candidate will be responsible for the entire GMP Platform and integration.
- The candidate will evolve it into the most futuristic 'mobility as a service' platform with thoughtful strategy and timely execution.
- The candidate will lead all engineering processes and take responsibility for maintaining and running the existing products
- The candidate will groom and develop an outstanding engineering team to make our product vision a reality.
- The candidate will ensure scalability and security while delivering great user experience.
- The candidate will ensure that customer-facing teams receive the technical support needed to deliver business success.
- The candidate must be comfortable with ambiguity and yet define the boundaries and parameters, should be a hands-on engineer, and a mentor and leader who gets things done.
An Ideal Candidate must have:
- Worked as a Technical Manager/Architect for Cloud Platform such as AWS/GCP/Azure
- Experience of 8+ years in software engineering including at least 2+ years of leading teams at various levels
- Provision Infrastructure on cloud computing for such platforms such as AWS/GCP/Azure
Experience in planning and delivering projects with defined SLA
- Responsible for installation, maintenance, monitoring, data backup, and recovery and administration
- Work with CI and CD tools (bitbucket /Jenkins/AWS pipeline) and source control such as GIT, bit bucket and SVN
- Deploy product updates as required while implementing integrations when they arise
- Experience on application deployment with API integration, auto-scaling, load balancing and on containerization tools docker or k8s(Kubernetes)