Role: Architect (8-10 yrs)
About the Role:
- You will be part of the core team and communicate with employees, stakeholders, and customers to drive the company forward.
- You will be responsible for the entire GMP Platform and integrations.
- You will evolve it into the most futuristic 'mobility as a service' platform with thoughtful strategy and timely execution.
- You will lead all engineering processes and take responsibility for maintaining and running the existing products
- You will groom and develop an outstanding engineering team to make our product vision a reality.
- You will ensure scalability and security while delivering great user experience.
- You will ensure that customer-facing teams receive the technical support needed to deliver business success.
- You must be comfortable with ambiguity and yet define the boundaries and parameters, should be a hands-on engineer, and a mentor and leader who gets things done.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Working as an Architect for Cloud Platform such as AWS/GCP/Azure
- Experience of 8+ years in software engineering including at least 2+ years of Architecting large scale distributed platforms
- Strong expertise in building large scale distributed applications on Java backend with frameworks like Spring boot.
- Expertise in performance tuning distributed applications.
- Expertise in NOSQL as well RDBMS
- Experience in planning and delivering projects with defined SLA
- Work with CI and CD tools (bitbucket /Jenkins/AWS pipeline) and source control such as GIT, bit bucket and SVN
- Experience on application deployment with API integration, auto-scaling, load balancing and on containerization tools docker or k8s(Kubernetes)
- Experience on Configuration management tools Ansible/Chef or Puppet
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure scalability, functionality, and efficiency- Hire, mentor and inspire a talented group of engineers from various fields
- You love to code and have a healthy risk appetite
- Have a passion for innovation, new ideas, quick prototyping, hackathons
Ideal candidate also would demonstrate following behavioural traits:
- Customer Centricity
- Ownership and bias for action