AWS Cloud, Linux administration, monitoring tools, Infra
- BS/BE degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline.
- Solid understanding of AWS Cloud and other Amazon provided services and products
- Hands-on Linux System Administration experience (RHEL / CentOS or Debian preferred).
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a high-volume and/or critical production service environment.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as (Splunk, Nagios, check_mk, Zabbix, Cacti, Ganglia etc)
- Knowledge of Apache Tomcat, Web Service APIs, Java applications and database technologies.
- Strong networking and cloud computing fundamentals.
- Experience with Agile SCRUM development methodologies, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Strong ability to document standards, methods and produce drawings of systems and applications.
- Strong Scripting skills with any scripting languages (Python, Ruby) or Shell.
- Exceptional teamwork as well as being able to work under own initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good in troubleshooting and being able to handle web applications built on REST and web sites using DHTML (JS frameworks and CSS )
Good to have:
- AWS certified professional.
- Experience in AWS Lambda or any server-less design.
- Knowledge of AWS Data pipeline architecture and design
- Good to have experience with automation tools such as Puppet or Chef
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills.
- DevOps and AWS