1) Linux/Windows Administration
2) OS Patching
3) AWS Certifications
The team is working on handling multiple environments of SAP Applications on AWS. Job requires detailed knowledge of maintaining and implementing infrastructure on AWS not limited to network, compute, storage, security, backup, IAM and monitoring etc.
- Candidate should have 4-6 years of experience and a minimum of 3+ years of AWS experience.
- Develop AWS Cloud services using Terraform/CloudFormation.
- Good understanding of AWS components like EC2, S3, VPC, EBS, Snapshots, etc.
- Good understanding of maintenance and creation of Security controls on cloud-like Security Groups, NAT Gateway, NACL, S3 bucket policies, IAM role and policies.
- Should be experienced in log management on Cloudwatch, VPC Flow logs, S3 bucket; implement monitoring service on Cloudwatch Metrics
- Good experience in Linux/Windows administration.
- Good understanding of OS patching.
- Should have cleared anyone of the AWS certification – Developer Associate, SysOps Administrator or Solution Architect Associate.
- Professional certification is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and should be able to communicate with the customers.
- Should be willing to work in shifts.
- Experience in support of SAP applications on AWS from infrastructure (not BASIS) will be given preference.
- Python scripting is a plus.
- Experience in implementing CI CD pipeline is an added advantage.