· Degree in Computer Science or related fields
· Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in SAP security/Basis/GRC.
· Implementation experience with SAP GRC Access Control essential.
· Strong in SAP authorization and security administration
· Knowledge of SAP GRC Access Control, with involvement in migrations projects, in the solution blue-printing, and a high level understanding of the typical use cases.
· Knowledge in business process controls e.g. Segregation of Duties and Sensitive Access Transaction issues.
Design, implement, roll-out and support of SAP GRC AC Compliant User Provisioning (CUP), Risk Analysis & Remediation (RAR), Super user Privilege Management (SPM) connected with SAP applications.
Take responsibility for the delivery of the SAP applications security approach and lead a team through the development and testing of authorisation profiles.
Configure or perform security reviews of the SAP GRC Access Controls modules (GRC version 10).
Work closely with project teams to provide advice on security approach, governance frameworks, policies and procedure documentations around the SAP GRC Access Control modules.
Review and analyse reports from SAP GRC Access Control and formulate recommendations for resolutions.
Assist business & technical teams in remediation of roles/users with Segregation of Duties conflicts.
Interact with Internal Control managers of countries to review automated and manual business controls and resolve any authorization related issues.