About the role: As an Engineering Manager, your role would involve architecting systems capable of serving as the brains of complex distributed products. In addition, you would also closely Managing engineers on the team and contribute to team building.
Required skill & Experience:
- Bachelors / master’s in computer science with at least 8+ years over all professional experience. At-least 1+ years’ experience in managing/leading software development teams.
- Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular & deep mentoring. Perform regular performance evaluation and share and seek feedback.
- Able to drive sprints and OKRs.
- Exceptional team managing skills; experience in building large scale distributed Systems -
- Experience in Scalable Systems - transactional systems (B2C) - Expertise in Java/Python and multithreading
- Deep understanding of transactional and NoSQL DBs
- Deep understanding of Messaging systems – kafka
- Good experience on cloud infrastructure - AWS preferably
- Good to have: Data pipelines, ES - Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise and depth-wise while designing and implementing services
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.