Position- VP- Product Valuation
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform Independent Price Verification [IPV] on various asset classes.
- Analyze valuation signals from market, vendors, brokers, and/or counter parties
- Prepare final reports for senior managers, reporting overall IPV control on MoM basis
- Support enhancements of existing IPV processes, tools, methodologies to ensure robust control environment
- Experience in Product Control
- 6-12 years of experience in handling financial products/ price verification
- Strong knowledge of financial products
- Knowledge of Risk management and/or trading
- Worked on different Asset classes
- Awareness of what pricing or validation of products involves
If interested, please apply for the role.