Associate Director – Critical Escalation Desk
- Leading & setting up a team of Safety Response Team, Social Media Team, Escalation Desk Team with expertise in both domestic and international locations (ANZ & UK)
- Develop strategies to handle escalations and provide resolution within minimum TAT
- Will have a strong obsession for best customer experience and ability to quickly resolve escalations
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to build strategies, and campaigns, that promote best practices for Escalation & Complaint Handling Division
- Establishes relationships with different teams within Ola to make a successful Escalation Handling Team
- Work with various teams on issue resolution.
- Work closely with Product/Tech teams to improve Customer experience through continuous innovation and to avoid escalations for the customer and partner.
- Pilot and own new initiatives and support-driven projects to continuously improve the level of support currently being provided
- Do RCA’s on all major issues reported and work with cross functional team to do RCA’s and suggest fixes to avoid such instances
- Develop a systemic process to collect data and analyze the reasons of escalations and generate required reports
- Available around - the - clock as this is a very senior position in our most sensitive and critical process