What You'll Be Working On
What You'll Bring To The Team
- Continually collect and synthesize feedback from design practitioners with regard to goals, challenges and “the state of the art” in design systems
- Consult to internal product development teams to improve on existing solutions for design systems—or collaborate on the development of new solutions
- Represent orgnization as a thought leader in design systems and design-at-scale issues at industry events and in the media
- Create written, spoken and/or video content to support Adobe’s efforts in design systems
- Develop and manage initiatives to further Adobe’s expertise in design systems
How to Apply
- 8+ years of experience as a design practitioner with a focus on design-at-scale
- Comprehensive understanding of modern design and development workflows
- Specialized knowledge of the organizational challenges in producing design systems
- Passionate about user interface / user experience design.
- Strong operational skills with the ability to drive initiatives across organizations.
- Values and respects all opinions on design irrelevant of experience.
- Ability to communicate well and resolve differences through communication/teaching. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive experience with executive presentations and public speaking
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume and portfolio. We’d especially like to see strong systems-thinking and a strong narrative about how your work has evolved over time.