- You write code because you like to
- A deep passion for crafting delightful customer experiences
- Experience in software development or a serious open source track record
- Have a hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying applications on Clojure, Ruby, Go or Java for large scale applications
- Deep knowledge of Linux as a production environment
- Proficient in OOP, including design patterns. Experience with functional programming is a plus.
- Data modeling experience in both Relational and NoSQL databases
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Well versed with Lean methodologies, TDD and Test Engineering and Automation
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services
- Experience troubleshooting server performance memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks etc.
- Excellent understanding of interactive application development paradigm, memory management, performance/resource optimizations, database interactions, network programming, concurrency and multithreading, fault tolerance, monitoring, security and operability of systems
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
- Ability to plan, prioritize, estimate and execute releases with good degree of predictability
- Ability to scope, review and refine user stories for technical completeness and to alleviate dependency risks
- Passion for learning new things, solving challenging problems
- Ability to get stuff done!
Get Jobs Like This By Email
Email This Job To A Friend