Job Description for Senior Product Manager:
- Product strategy and direction: Continually assess the needs of hotel owners, market trends, competitive opportunities and threats in defining and evolving the product strategy. Define both long term strategy and short term plans to achieve the product vision and deliver business results.
- Roadmap Planning: Ensures consistent execution of product lifecycle processes from concept to launch. Ensures value-based prioritization of product development initiatives to ensure maximum ROI, and market-driven alignment. Deliver world-class innovation in features, usability and product performance in consistent cadence of releases. Manage a cross-functional process for prioritizing, delivering and launching major product releases. Be the internal and external authority and advocate for your given area of focus. You will also lead and coordinate the service launch across all organizations.
- Requirements Definition: Develop comprehensive product plans, which incorporates market requirements, defines the competitive arena, and establishes the objectives, strategies, and actions required to achieve business goals. Produce high quality MRDs and PRDs and effectively prioritise and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver key capabilities on time and on budget.
- Deep and demonstrable domain expertise in the field of eCommerce or similar industries is required.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills. Ability to create a compelling positioning/messaging strategy a must.
- Openly passionate and highly motivated advocate for their product.
- Collaborative working style. Must work well in a team environment.
- Passion, clear articulation of ideas, preference for action, and a strong work ethic are critical.
- Possess strong, pragmatic approach for achieving rapid results, and for thriving in a rapidly evolving, high-risk market space.
- Energetic self-starter with ability to work independently in a competitive and fast paced environment.
Engineering Graduate with 3-5 years of experience in working on mobile and web applications.