- Masters/Bachelor Degree in Engineering from a reputed university with an excellent academic record.
- 12-15 years of relevant industry experience with at least 5+ years of architecture and design experience on complex front-end systems.
- 5+ years working in distributed agile development teams in product/project development working with international team and stakeholders.
What are we looking for?
Technical Skills & Expertise
- Strong expertise in Object Oriented Design and Development using Typescript.
- Hands on experience with server side technologies C#.Net, .Net Core, Web API.
- Strong proven expertise algorithms, data structures and asynchronous systems is desirable.
- Deep expertise in building highly responsive, intuitive and high performance web applications for complex engineering domain.
- Architecture & Design: MVC, View Model Separation, SOLID and ability to adapt to modern architecture/design practices is necessary. Key
hands on experience with Component, Message driven architecture is must.
- Experience with Azure Cloud, DevOps, CI/CD is a plus.
- Hands on expertise with HTML5, CSS3 and ability to mentor the team with best practices on reusability and organization.
- Experience using NPM, Web-Pack, Gulp is necessary.
- Version control: Expertise using Git for version control, release and branching strategies.
- Testing: Unit tests using Jasmine, Karma is must. Experience with Test Automation is a plus.
- Experience with maritime ecosystem, simulations or online learning platforms is a definite plus.
Interpersonal & Digital Fluency
- Passion for technology, challenges and quality with a dynamic, forward leaning and proactive personality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to drive meaningful value to collaboration with a strong belief in team and delivering together.
- Strong commitment to ownership, responsibilities and cause of business and team by aligning with leadership and management.
- Ability to be creative and innovative on technology/non-technology areas is desirable.
- Excellent responsiveness with good reporting and presentation skills with verbal and written communication in English.
- Active experience in usage of modern team collaboration tools like Slack, MS Teams, etc is necessary.
- Ability to write quality wikis/articles/blogs for internal and external use. A respectable presence in technology, architecture communities,
conference and online communities is a plus.