To be APAC primary internal and external interface for Global and Regional Accounts which largely comprise of Fortune 500 companies based mostly in the USA and Europe, which have a presence in the APAC region.
• Externally, to locally lead the engagement with these Global Accounts which would entail interfacing at up to regional C-level personal level and mapping/influencing all other key decision makers.
• Internally, to liaise with other members of the Global Accounts team and Country Sales team to respond to Global Account tenders/RFQs/RFIs etc and ensure an appropriate fulfillment channel in place.
• To liaise and co-ordinate global proposals with peers in other regions of the world to ensure consistency of response. To be accountable for revenue, contribution margin and other specific MBOs as decided by senior management and assigned to Global and Regional Accounts within the APAC territory.
• The Employee is expected to spend up to 80% of the time in the development of new regional/global customers that are in the Asia region and up to 20% of the time in servicing existing global customers globally.
• This position reports to the Senior Global Account Manager
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Be comfortable with senior leadership in clients, the channel and alliance partners.
• Have an entrepreneurial spirit and the business acumen to align the benefits of enterprise portfolio with client needs;
• Knowledge of Unified Communications, contact centers and telecoms will be added advantage
• Able to work independently but also confident in a matrixed environment