Opening going on for Chief Architect / Principal Architect role for Top eCommerce company in Bangalore .
Exp - (18-25 yrs)
Salary - open
Role - IC ( Individual Contributor )
Who is an energetic, self-motivated individual focused on solving customer problems. He/She is a responsive team player who can proactively contribute at an individual level. He /she is someone who thrives in a fun, fast-paced, dynamic, startup-like environment.
JD - Chief Architect / Principal Architect - Bangalore
As Chief Architect for you would be responsible to:
- Help define and influence the next generation technology strategy for eCommerce
- Work very closely with various business and technology stakeholders to drive leverage across teams and bring in necessary efficiency
- Standardize and build a metric driven engineering culture across the organization
- Help hire, develop, upskill and mentor a strong team of architects and engineers.
- Oversee solutioning, architecture and code reviews across different work streams
- An Engineering Degree - B.E/B.Tech/MS/PhD in any stream – Computer Science preferred.
- 18+ years of relevant experience with the following skills
- Proven experience in driving architecture, design and development of distributed systems focusing on high scalability, availability and extensibility
- Deep knowledge and hands on experience in delivering SOA (microservices), cloud, RDBMS, NoSQL, messaging and integration patterns
- Worked across the product development SDLC
- Experience with building and deploying to public cloud and run a public cloud migration strategy
- Experience with containerization, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in data crunching and deriving business insights using big data/machine learning techniques would be nice to have
- Excellent knowledge with architecting distributed scalable systems using big data and NoSQL would be nice to have