• You will own technical implementation for all front-end marketing touch points for customers (Desktop and Mobile websites)
• Advise on and devise strategies to achieve business objectives through experiments on our marketing front-end
• Help implement multi-channel communications with customers through push notifications, chat-flows, and other innovative methods
• Optimize and improve technical SEO for Flock across owned web properties for better discoverability and organic search reach
• Write client-side/backend code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly
• Design and build a web ecosystem that drives the business and meets the functional needs of our customers and partners
• Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale. Support diverse clients from high powered desktop computers to small footprint mobile devices
• Maintain high coding standards and cross-functional interaction with other Flock teams
• Maintain and deploy multi-product websites on modern CMS systems like Wordpress and Hubspot COS
• Work along with the product front-end team to deploy a single-authentication and integration between the websites and product
Who should apply for this Role?
• You have extensive experience (3+ years) in frontend technologies in marketing tech (experience in SaaS/e-commerce is a bonus!)
• You’re experienced in managing technical implementation of a CMS platform, preferably Wordpress and Hubspot.
• You’re a pro at technical SEO implementation and have demonstrated your impact through boosting website traffic and organic search traffic metrics
• You have an experimental mindset and are not afraid to try new things
• You’re a craftsperson who cares deeply about UI and user experience, and you love pairing with designers to create and ship beautiful, delightful experiences.Additional Resources