Senior Software engineer
- You primarily identify as a backend engineer and are comfortable working on the server-side.
- You can write non-trivial programs in either Ruby or Python. If you don't know either, you can learn a language quickly.
- You can write clean, modular code in either Object-Oriented style or Functional style.
- You are fluent in using at least one DB, preferably PostgreSQL, but feel free to surprise us.
- You have shipped code to production recently, regularly.
- You are driven and care about doing a good job and improving your craft.
- You are fluent in using the tools of the trade: Editors, Git, Command line, Slack, Jira
- You have high integrity, and you are reliable.
- A mix of classic and cloud-native infra: Django, RDS PostgreSQL, Ruby on Rails, AWS Lambda, Kinesis, DocumentDB, CloudFormation, Dockerized deployments
- Infrastructure as code, immutable infrastructure
Get Jobs Like This By Email