Given the exponential growth plan for organization, there is an increasing need of focussed efforts indriving business excellence in our processes. There is a strong requirement of building scalable business processes, use of third party With its ambitious growth trajectory, organization would like to bring on board a highly focussed and matured professional who can spearhead Operations function. At this critical time, alongside the scalability of our business, it's imperative that we create and sustain the business excellence through our processes, hence, we expect the incumbent of Operations Head role to bring in similar experiences of scale or complexity of handling business processes and excellence.
The topmost priority of this role will be to design & implement key business processes and their monitoring mechanisms, implementation of continuous improvement & lean initiatives using Six Sigma & Kaizen methodologies. The team will also be responsible for creating frameworks and measuring its effectiveness in Partner Management and Sourcing functions.
Strong experience of managing Ground Operations and delivering business excellence through processes in large organizations.
Exposure of Six Sigma, Kaizen, Lean initiatives.
Experience in handling shared services across multiple verticals/ geographies
High Service Excellence and execution capabilities
Exposure to EHS/ Safety processes.
Passion for quality and experience of achieving customer satisfaction through quality.
BE+ MBA from premier institute. 12-16 years of relevant experience in reputed organization. Six Sigma Certification will be an added advantage. Preferred Industry- E Commerce, BPO (shared services), Telecom (Customer operations), Retail operations
Head Operations role would broadly be responsible for following 5 areas:
- by designing and implementing key business processes and their monitoring mechanisms.
- by implementing continuous improvement & Lean initiatives using Six Sigma & Kaizen methodologies
- design and implementframeworks for acquiring high quality partners using partner assessments, and performance dashboard.
- create best in class Partner and Consumer experience through high service standards and product roll outs supporting partner transaction.
- responsible for providing on call support to partners on their day to day queries and resolving them through various touch points ( inbound and outbound)
People & Culture: build high performance culture in the team