1. Risk Mitigation/ Audit/ COD Recovery
• Weekly and monthly review of Accounts receivables with a view to placing an embargo on delinquent accounts, reviewing status with each branch head and taking remedial action.
• Review of all Vendor contracts to maximize liquidity, challenge costs by getting competing quotes & discussing alternatives with functional leads.
• Ensure Compliance to financial policy manual; continuously strive to improve internal controls.
• Surprise audit across vendors to ensure compliance to vendor agreement
2. Revenue Recognition
• To ensure accurate revenue recognition as per GAAP and timely closure of books as monthly closing calendar.
• To set processes for control and ensure adherence to them in all revenue/billing related transactions.
• Review and releasing revenue reports
3. Treasury and cashflow management
• To interact with shareholders, bankers, current and potential investors.
• To manage the cash flow of the business.
4. Business modelling
• Developing and managing financial systems/models
• Carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
• Provide the business unit with sound financial analysis and guidance in order to grow their business profitably.
5. Financial accounting
• Ensuring all Tax compliances towards GST and Service Tax in past - Monthly payments, co-ordinate for filing returns etc
• Preparation of weekly and monthly financial statements and business reports for internal stake-holders and investors
• Review of Actual versus plan and preparing a cause of change analysis
• Interaction with Internal, Statutory and ICFR Auditors and achieve a successful closure.
• Oversight on all accounting reconciliation Like Balance sheet, Debtors, and Creditors
• Manage monthly provisions by interacting with all departments.
6. Financial Planning
• Review of progress against annual operating plans with a detailed cause of change analysis
• Prepare monthly forward-looking forecasts by speaking to sales and other operational teams
• Keep a check on revenue and push the costs control agenda where revenue targets are under stress
• Reporting of estimates to corporate planning team for consolidation.
• 6-9 years of experience.
• CA qualified - MUST
• Prior experience in Big 4 is preferred.