Urgent opportunity for Technical Architect role
Job location: Bangalore
Technical Architect Job brief:
We are looking for a Technical Architect to design the structure of our IT systems and oversee programs to
ensure the proper architecture is implemented.
Should have experience in data modelling, distributed system design, Microservice architecture and
communications protocol and is passionate about writing code and the art of management
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into
We’d also like you to have hands-on experience on software development and be able to manage complex
Overseeing development and implementation of programs.
Providing technical leadership and support to software development teams.
Your goal will be to ensure our internal IT framework operates properly.
• Understand company needs to define system specifications
• Plan and design the structure of a technology solution
• Communicate system requirements to software development teams
• Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
• Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members
• Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
• Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
• Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
• Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
• Proven experience as a Technical Architect
• Hands-on experience with software development and system administration
• Understanding of strategic IT solutions
• Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture (SOA)
• Familiarity with various operating systems
• Experience in cloud technologies
• Excellent communication skills
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Organizational and leadership skills
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. OR PG - M.Tech, MCA, MSc-IT
Tech Stack: Java, Node.js, Python, MongoDB, Cassandra, Spark, Kafka, Kong, Redis, and so on…