For an important Entertainment company we are looking for a HEAD OF FACILITIES AND SOUND & PROJECTION (Southern Europe), based in Barcelona, Spain.
Your purpose will be to ensure that the condition of all locals within the territories are adequately maintained with regard to employee and guest safety, the guest's cinema going experience and the long term value of the cinema as an asset to the company.
- Develop Business plan and strategic framework for Facilities & Sound & Projection function across the territory.
- Drive delivery of the business plan supported by team and cross functional colleagues.
- Provide a test and learn environment and process to support trial, sign off and implementation of new products and concepts.
- Ensure Quarterly Business Reviews are held to maximise key supplier relationships where appropriate.
- Propose and manage Annual programme of Capex developments.
- Make sure Capex budget are spent but not overspent.
- Support learning across UCI territories to maximise group potential.
- Develop and maintain a process for effective cinema maintenance visits to assure buildings and Sound & Projection are in a good shape.
- Provide support to the local teams.
- Develop a training culture on facilities and Sound & Projection to cover the territory needs.
- Lead the energy consumption work for a more responsible CSR approach.
- Be the clear link between Territory and Group on Facilities, Sound & Projection as well as a close line to the Construction team.
- To contribute to the Company's success by suggesting ideas and encouraging the development of uniform Best Practice in the areas of locals maintenance and operating efficiency.
- Manage relationships with group and local suppliers.
- Ensure the safety of employees and customers in compliance with company standards, Health and Safety legislation and any other legal requirement.
- Minimun 5 years working as Head of Facilities.
- Necessary good skills as team leader, team management, process improvement, communication skills and team developer, negotitations skills.
- English is mandatory and italian and german languages will be a plus.
- It's essential to share the COMPANY'S VALUES:
- Fun Passion: I organise fun activities that keep the team engaged and celebrate our achievements
- Trust Respect: When managing others, I question and challenge in a way that respects others' input and builds trust.
- Quality Service: I work hard to raise the bar for service, constantly looking for ways to make things better for guests at every stage of their journey.
- Co-operation Accountability: I take responsibility for my team's performance and make sure people are motivated and able to achieve targets.
- Strategic Leadership: I lead activities to measure our success so that we can keep improving.
- Inspirational Leadership: I encourage open feedback that enables people to learn and develop.
- Change Leadership: I take personal responsibility for my team's performance and sense of company direction.