The engineer will provide customer service, such as maintenance, troubleshooting and on call services, and to participate in projects implementations related to Quality Control Systems. This position entails continuous visits to the customer facilities around Spain and occasional international travelling for training purposes.
- Bachelor Degree in Electronic Engineering or related educational background with strong knowledge in automation systems.
- Experience in Paper industry is mandatory
- Fluent in English
- Technical knowledge in Quality Control Systems in the market is desirable.
- Minimum a 3 year working experience in a Service role
- Team building skill, technical product knowledge, cooperative in business and direct contacts, stress resistant, able to organize own work (independence and discipline), capable of a multitasking job, fast responsive and available.
- High willingness to travel during the working week around Spain.