Created in 1993, ANTAL (https://www.antal.com/) is an international recruitment agency which operates in the executive search and selection industry. Our experienced consultants are specialized in disciplines and sectors in order to discover talents but not only, the "rising stars" of tomorrow also...
Our client develops, integrates and hosts IT-solutions for businesses. The company was founded in 1989 and has their headquarters in Paris. As the first partner of Microsoft EMEA, our client takes the lead role to establish the development of global solutions.
Our client is searching for team players, creative thinkers and people who are looking for something new. At this job you can expect new career opportunities and individual development chances.
Our client is looking for an addition for their team in Barcelona.
As an Account Manager you are responsible for the sales activities and its development in the region. You will identify potential customers and try to get them on board.
The benefits for you:
- Professional and collegial environment
- Flexible working hours
- Flat and informal organisation
- Attractive salary package and additional benefits
- High amount of responsibility and independency
- In reference to our solution portfolio, which contains Microsoft Dynamics Products and CRM, you are responsible for the business development in the region.
- As an Account Manager, it is important to develop close relationship with our customers and function as the direct contact for their questions.
- You are responsible for the customer responsibility and the whole coordination of the acquisition phase (from the first contact to the proposal of an offer)
- You have more than 10 years of experience in sales activities in international businesses and ideally in IT or consultancy environment.
- You have knowledge of ERP (Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV) and Microsoft CRM.
- You are an open person with sales talent and discipline.
- You have a large professional network.
- Fluently in English and Spanish.
Could you be interested in this job opportunity?
If YES, please send your CV to Joost Jansen via firstname.lastname@example.org