· Account booking for all China subsidiaries
· Lead the whole FEV China CF team to work accurately and efficiently
· Ensure bookkeeping, accounting is made in accordance with applicable accounting regulations of P.R.C
· Insure monthly, quarterly and yearly accounting financial reports in an accurate and timely manner
· Manage accounts receivable and payable
· Management fixed assets
· Coordinate and assist in internal and external auditing
· In charge of work relating to taxation
· Be responsible for the overall cash business with bank
· Bachelor degree or above in accounting, finance or related specialties。
· At least 5 years work experience on financial management in multinational corporations or large corporation groups.
· comprehensive theoretical knowledge of the accounting, and modern business management knowledge; Familiar with the financial laws and regulations, Familiar with finance related laws and regulations, systems and processes of investment, import and export trade and corporate finance./
· Used to be involved in the analysis, feasibility studies and decision-making of large investment projects.
· Familiar with the tax policies, trading analysis, cost control and cost accounting.
· Having an abundant experience on financial management, financial planning, capital financing and operation
· Good oral and writing communication skills