- Pursue sales targets
- Maintain customer relationship; Develop new business opportunity at new or existent customers
- Offer solution and quotation proposal
- Contract negotiation
- Order fulfillment and get payment on time
- Handle customer complaint.
- Internal coordination to get effective source to support business development
- Collect information of competitors
- Keep customer’s satisfaction
- Work together with service team to solve technical problems
- Onsite support for workshops
- Other jobs assigned by sales director
- At least 5 years sales experience in automotive or general industry.
- Familiar with mobile equipment market, such as: off highway machine, yacht, motor home…
- Hold capability to win order against severe competition.
- Have key project/account development experience, communication skill among end user and dealers.
- Strong presentation and training skills
- Good written and spoken English or German
- Bachelor degree in mechanic or related.
- Willingness to travel a lot
Get Jobs Like This By Email
Email This Job To A Friend