Key Account Manager-Korea OEM
- Responsible current business maintenance and new business acquisition for Hyundai.
- Maintains and develops contacts and relationships with Hyundai.
- Coordinates projects for Corporation with respect to execution, timing and costs.
- Follow up on inquiries, coordinate with global sales and engineering team, deliver proposals, and drives decisions.
- Assures sales follow-up and pricing maintenance.
- Has sales volume and profit responsibility (budget, forecast, past dues, price)
- Coordinates globally on customer product strategy
- Has negotiation authority with the customers.
- Other sales related assignments per company request
- Business or Engineering degrees preferred
- 5+ years of OEM account management experience, selling to Hyundai
- Fluent in Korea and English language
- Willing to travel domestically and abroad
- Willing to work under pressure to reach the goals