- Work with the HR Director to review, refine and implement the performance management program, system (HRIS), processes, templates and programs to drive organization performance.
- HRIS owner for the performance management module.
- Drive the performance improvement plan. Drive the annual performance review process.
- Conduct communication sessions on importance of performance management.
- Audit the quality of the performance discussion, target setting, performance rating distribution at the dealerships
- User-friendly of the performance management module and training material, and the timeliness of the module rollout.
- Participants’ feedback on the relevance of the program content.
- Manage the range of HR programs for your assigned region
Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience in organization development
Experiences with multinational companies is preferred
Bachelor, Major in Human Resources, Management or related fields.