Roles and Responsibilities (Specific Accountabilities):
- Establishes related processes, and promotes a culture that is conducive to quality.
- Provides guidance and direction to others.
- Prepares a variety of complex engineering deliverables for multiple or mega projects.
- Performs complex research and develops recommendations for equipment and/or materials selection.
- Oversees collection, assimilation, and management of data for engineering work.
- Prepares complex engineering calculations following standard methods and principles.
- Manages assigned budget, schedule, and quality requirements.
- Develops and applies advanced engineering solutions to complex problems
- Reviews lower level engineering work or assignments.
- Serves as a technical lead role and has knowledge and skill set to provide consultation and guidance to project teams in a particular practice area.
- Typically supports multiple projects on the very complex technical challenges. Actively advances knowledge management of the enterprise and provides mentoring.
- As a subject matter expert, has additional expertise in a technical area, participates in professional societies by presenting papers, participates on technical committees, and assists with code/standard authoring. Is externally recognized in industry as an expert which enhances the Company brand.
Education and Experience Requirement
- Bachelor or above degree in Thermal Power Engineering. Certified Senior Engineer is preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience performing engineering related duties.
- Must understand engineering design processes, codes and standards.