Roles and Responsibilities (Specific Accountabilities):
· Develops, plans, coordinates and directs the engineering work for a major project, or several smaller, but complex projects, or for the design within a specific discipline. This includes work assignments, staffing, scheduling and review.
· Develops or evaluates plans/criteria or special analyses required in support of the engineering effort.
· Develops new or improved techniques or procedures for application in unique engineering.
· Coordinates the design of assigned systems or projects with involved B&V personnel and client management.
· Maintains engineering records, lists and reports as required to ensure compliance with the client's schedule, adherence to the budget, adherence to procurement specification, or to ensure engineering problems are monitored and resolved.
· Supports continuous improvement efforts and the change management effects associated with the implementation of improvements.
· Others as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirement
· Bachelor or above degree in Thermal Power Engineering. Certified Senior Engineer is preferred.
· Minimum of 10 years of experience performing engineering related duties.
· Must understand engineering design processes, codes and standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Competency
· Good command of English listening, speaking, reading and writing.
· Attention to details.
· Good problem solving skills.
· Good analytical and mathematical skills.
· Good communication and coordination skill.
· Ability to cope with moderate to high levels of stress.
· Good team spirit.
· Good computer skills, word, excel etc.