This role is a great opportunity to work with a top design team and have your designs used daily by the millions of customers. Your work will have a direct and significant impact on Amazon’s bottom line and where you see success you can expect to see your work adopted globally by Amazon sites.
Successful candidates will have a mastery of the principals of Web design, HCI, HTML, and Java Script. You must be a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented self-starter who is comfortable working on highly technical teams, skilled in user-centered design practices, and able to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be tech-savvy and brim with insanely great ideas.
- Responsible for interactive and ui design, including event promotion, display advertisement, category browse page and the designs related to our website.
- Analyze user interface problems and create design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements.
- Quickly and thoroughly create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors.
- Work closely with partner teams to drive rapid progress and iteration and align with overall site experience.
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and executives for review and feedback.
- Familiarity with the technical considerations needed when designing for the web.
- 5-10 years of experience as a user experience designer, web designer, interaction designer, front-end engineer, or similar role.
- Visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups and style guides.
- A good listener, communicator, seamless cooperates with all functions.
- Strongly self-motivated.
- HTML5 experience is nice to have.
- Ability to fluently read and write English.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
If interested, please send your CV to MAyjamal@antal.com.cn or call 010-84104212 (Mary A).