Qualifications (minimum education and relevant experience necessary to perform the job successfully. List specialized equipment, software and machines used in performing the work):
· 5 years above working experience in HR, HR Ops background is a must
· Project handling skills is a plus
· Good at succession planning, co-ordination, performance training, orientation program and arrangement of training
· Having training experience is advantageous but not a must
· Hands on, good team work and work independently without direct report
· Willing to learn and grow with the Company
· Career development and key skill identification knowledge for developing our employees
· Planning and execution skills
· Development and Coaching skill for managerial level
· High Integrity
· Computer literacy in excel worksheet, power point and word document
· Communication skills to all levels
· Fluent in both spoken and written Chinese (Mandarin) and English
· Training course certification is a plus
Future training from MTW for this position
· Change management project
· Career development program
· Training need analysis
· Asia role in future
Major Responsibility (Functions/Duties)
(Describe the four to eight most important categories of duties and responsibilities (normally referred to as essential functions) that make up the job):
· Organizational Effectiveness ( Design of frameworks and tools to assess the efficiency of the organization’s structure, culture, people, capabilities and consulting on ways to improve organizational effectiveness )
- Designing organizational effectiveness frameworks and tools to support the delivery of business strategies.
- Diagnosis of organizational effectiveness
- Offering challenging perspectives and insight in order to facilitate the formulation of the best possible solutions.
· Building Talent Supply ( Talent Management includes Succession Planning, Performance Management, Manpower Planning and Development and recruitment of right talents)
- Translating business needs into organization structures and resources
- Designing global aligned systems, policies, products and tools that support the talent management processes (for e.g. resources committees, listing process, succession plans)
- Designing process and products regarding career management, career counseling and also performance management frameworks.
- Continuously examining ways to improve Talent Management systems, policies, processes, products and tools.
· Learning Management ( The design and development of learning systems aimed at maximizing organizational capability)
- Designing and developing learning management systems that will build organizational capability
- Designing and developing learning system and interventional to address organizational skills and knowledge priorities.
- Evaluating learning interventions
- Continuously examining ways to improve learning systems, interventions and tools.
- Management of budget related to HR department including training cost.
· Performance Improvement ( The design and development of strategic measurement systems for improving individual contribution and driving overall organizational performance)
- Interpreting business requirements and identifying determinants of performance
- designing and developing performance management systems that create a high performance culture
- Analyzing organizational performance and defining overall performance – metrics
- Continuously examining ways to improve performance management processes.
· HR Change Facilitation ( the design, development and implementation of processes, products and tools to support and deliver strategic change initiatives)
- The development of processes, products and tools to help the business deliver strategic change initiatives.
- Diagnosing the need and defining the path for change.
- Driving change through skillful implementation
- Embedding change within the organizational culture