Position：AM Complain Engineer
Report to: Quality Manager
1. Customer complaint handling, including complaint confirmation, replying, solution provision.
2. Root cause analysis of customer complaint, and action taking of correcting and preventing.
3. Nonconformity product treatment from customer side, organize repair, rework, scrap, replacement order, etc.
4. Perform technical investigation and analysis of after sales /field service quality issues.
5. Communication among customers, brother companies.
6. Customer training and technical support on site
7. Lead internal information communication and quality improvement from customer complaint and quality issues.
8. QMS operation and customer audit implementation.
9. Q-notification input and management in SAP system.
10. Other tasks assigned by quality manager.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical engineering
2. Mechanical industry background, familiar with mechanical machining flow and process; longer work experience on quality issue analysis and solving, especially experience on problem solving in customer side and complaint treatment.
3. Total working experience is above 4 years.
4. Good communication skills in both Chinese and English
5. Railway background preferred