Senior Control Engineer
1. Prepare the I/O list & Develop the PLC program in office.
2. Check the control philosophy prepared by process engineer.
3. Produce the automation bidding document.
4. Propose automation system optimization.
5. Produce autonomously a complex function description FDS.
6. Prepare the control logic diagram per project need.
7. Size and specify PLC, SCADA, DCS hardware for complex automation system in L/XL projects.
8. Manage PLC/DCS commissioning on site as requested.
9. Conduct mission on complex communication network.
10. Integrate Control system aspect dealing with complex equipment packages.
11. Prepare technical documents for subcontracts for complex automation system, and follow up with subcontractors.
12. Perform security audit on complex automation system in L/XL projects.
13. Issue the O&M manual of automation part.
1. 10+ years work experience on PLC&SCADA or DCS;
2. Education in Automation or similar (at least Bachelor);
3. Rich experience on PLC of Rockwell A-B / Siemens, experience on DCS of Siemens (PCS7) /Honeywell/Yokogawa /ABB will be a plus.
4. Experience on SCADA of Intouch or Wincc or iFIX.
5. Experience on ControlBuild will be a plus.
6. Be familiar with industrial network, field bus and related communication protocol, i.e Ethernet, Profibus, CANOpen, DeviceNet, Modbus, etc…
7. Good ability on problem analysis and problem solving skill.
8. Fluent English in speaking, writing and reading. Cantonese will be a plus.
9. Abroad working experience.
10. International mobility for project mission is requested.
11. Good leadership skill, Experience on leading team is required;
12. Team work spirit.