Position is required to manage company's growth market in China.
• Manage the sales cycle from lead generation through closure, including occasional post-close
• Ensure consistent and on-plan revenue delivery through skilled lead identification /qualification and pipeline development and management
• Develop new revenue opportunities
• Manage account to ensure highest level of prospect and customer satisfaction.
• Professional interaction with customer's senior staff at both corporate and subsidiary levels.
• Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering is necessary, master is preferred
• Minimum of 5 years (overall 10 yrs experience) related process industry software solution selling experience to the Chemical Industry
• Proven track record of consistent quota attainment or over-achievement
• Management of cross team relationship within the company, i.e., technical consultants, marketing, etc.
• Domain knowledge of Chemical Industry will be definite advantage
• Ability to conduct business in English and Mandarin, both oral and written would be an advantage.
• Good presentation skills to executives and individual contributors either in a group setting, one-on-one or over the phone.
• Familiarity of solutions and/or competitor's tools will be an advantage
• Willing to work long hours if necessary
• Travel within China (at least 50%)