1) Responsiblefor project implementation, establish in-house project management tools.
2) Plan and prepare project execution plan.
3) Coordinate with headquarterand concerned functions to ensure project execution meet set targets in perspective of safety, quality, cost and schedule etc.
4) Ensure the projectactivities comply with company procedures, project specifications, standardsand any specific requirements;
5) Maintaingood coordination and communicationwith outside counterpartsincludingclient,contractors, design instituteand relevant parties.
Ø More than 15years working experience, and at least 5 years experience of project management.
Ø Petroleum, chemical or mechanical engineering background is preferred.
Ø Experience of working in foreign engineering companyis highlypreferred.
Ø Excellent communication skill, well self-management and self-development.
Ø Willing to travel frequently.
Ø Very good command of English.