Following the *** Design & Build management process, the EM manages the engineering team assigned to a Project and in charge of the production of all the Engineering deliverables required under the Contract.
Successful Engineering management will result in the delivery of the Project’s Design on time, within budget, within quality and meeting or exceeding the expectations of both the Client and ***.
- Is responsible for the Engineering of the Project and in particular for the optimization of the technical solutions implemented
- Manages the Design outline and validates the technical options.
- Is Responsible for defining and implementing the Engineering Management Plan (part of the Project Management Plan).
- Defines and optimizes the needs of resources, in terms of profile and quantity.
- Provides (or seeks for) expertise and technical support to the Project as necessary
- Manages, coordinates and motivates the Engineering Team under his responsibility.
- Acts as primary contact within Engineering Team, including for external stakeholders.
- As a member of the Project’s management team, contributes to achievement of the overall Projects objectives, together with project manager and purchasing manager.
- Ensures that Design & Build procedures & management processes are applied
- Defines and controls the Engineering budget. Perform the Engineering Monthly Reporting according to applicable procedures
- Defines and monitors the Engineering schedule, in coordination with the overall Project’s schedule. Is pro-active in implementing recovery measures when required.
- Justifies all technical modifications compared to the Contract
- Is responsible for the Quality of the Design
- Ensures that the Engineering documentation is properly managed
- Defines and implements the Engineering Quality Plan for the Project
- Validates all the Engineering deliverables
- Ensures that HSE rules are implemented during the Engineering phase and reflected in the Design.
- Ensures that REX are taken into account and at the end of the Project compiles lessons learnt
- Apply and motivate the “*** Way” within the Engineering Team
- Bachelor degree or above in technical field
- 10+ years of design experience in the water treatment
- Work experience in the Design Institute or Water Treatment company
- Good project management skills
- Good organizational skills
- Familiar with Design of the Water treatment process.
- Familiar with equipment usage
- Familiar with equipment characteristics, material and limitations
- Good command of written and spoken English skill
- Working or living in abroad will be a good plus
- Any interesting pls contact firstname.lastname@example.org