1. Overall responsibility for financial control environment including implementation of financial policies and procedures, as well as, managing internal and external audits and other compliance related processes.
2. Work closely with functional managers in conducting detailed financial and business analyses to identify potential problems, determine root causes and recommend appropriate solutions.
3. Establish business partnership with President and leadership team. Along with President, the key leadership, need to be able to challenge and motivate peers along with rest of organization.
4. Develop and maintain forecasting processes that accurately predict future performance and motivate actions to insure it hits agreed upon target.
5. Lead financial portion of the strategic planning process, ensure that results from initiative are properly scoped, presented, tracked and reported.
6. Generate the annual financial budget.
7. Regular communication of financial performance to the company President and VP Finance in a format that allows meaningful discussions.
8. Submission of accurate financial statements that are compliance with US GAAP and DHR accounting practices under monthly reporting and forecasting rhythm.
9. Proactively strengthen processes and approval levels to eliminate breaches of internal controls and insure compliance Danaher standards of conduct.
10. Drive the use of DBS and continuous improvement within the Finance Organization.
11. Manage and develop key Finance team members.