· Prepare strategy documents, reports, briefings, and presentations as requested.
· Facilitate effective decision making by conducting strategic and evidence-based market research.
· Carry out directly or coordinate regular strategic watch and analysis.
· Monitor and assess potential investment risks affected by major events, government policies, and regulations.
· Facilitate and manage external consulting projects with a mandate from the senior management, in close collaboration with related departments and functions.
· Advise senior management on energy markets and outlook, macroeconomic outlook, and international energy policies and regulations.
· Work closely with Strategy Head to identify projects and activities needed to move the company toward the strategic target.
· Regularly interacts with other professionals from various organizations involved in policy making and market analysis.
· Develop and maintain strong relations with key Chinese policy making and regulatory agencies.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Firm understanding of China’s energy landscape and the role that policy and regulatory issues will play in shaping this landscape in the future.
· At least 5~10 years recent experience in a top tier strategy consulting firm with
· multicultural environment, preferable with exposure to the natural gas, power, and energy services sector.
· Demonstrated ability to work well with multidisciplinary teams producing reports, studies and presentations as key input for decisions by executive management.
· Strong English writing and presentation skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluency in spoken Chinese with Chinese reading capability.
· MBA/PhD from a top-tier business school is preferred.
· Able to work effectively with minimum direction on relatively unstructured tasks.
· Excellent academic track record.
· Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
· Willingness to travel.