Position: SALES ENGINEER
Reporting to the Grinding Technology Sales Director, the sales engineer is responsible for contracts related to grinding machines specifically configured to provide grinding solutions to customers’ specific components’ requirements.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible of:
• Analysis of the market (potential customers’ search) and analysis of competition.
· Pro-active face to face promotion of existing grinding solutions for customer’s selected components.
· Monitor any other activity directed to suitable potential customer’s target list
· Identification of responsible people in decision-making
· Analyze the needs of the clients and proposes adapted grinding solutions, based in his knowledge of company’s previous experience and existing references.
· Accompanied by factory’s application engineers supporting sales during the description of the products and solutions, will define technical project contract.
· Together with the Grinding Technology Sales Director, negotiate contracts and keep track of their execution.
· Alternatively, engineering education with experience in commercial function will also be considered.
· English language suitable for oral communication with factory specialists and for clear written reporting of the activity and the on-going projects.
· Mechanical engineering knowledge:
o Suitable to understand customers’ technical requirements, particularly those related to component’s grinding processes.
o Grinding machines knowledge, being capable to explain proposed/ suitable equipment.
· Strong personality, with initiative, ensuring a very close and permanent relationship with Customers.
· Good communication skills with customers and team working abilities with colleagues and Sales Director
· Real Negotiation abilities. Proven Sales records. Proven capacity of handle major contracts with high-level interlocutors.