* Draft legal memos, analysis and proposals to clients
* Couch and supervise junior members of staff
* Conduct legal research and inquiries to authorities on general corporate matters
* Assist the Partners in managing clients, exploring and developing new business, and prepare fee proposal under Partners' supervision
* Involve in other legal matters as IPO in A-share.
1. 6+ years of post qualification experience in corporate M&A issue in international law firm or top-tier local firm.
2. PRC Bar.
3. A good continuous working experience in corporate/commercial, mergers & acquisitions and foreign direct investments
4. Experience in IPO in A share is not a must, while a plus.
5. Familiar with China market knowledge and corporate/commercial experience, ability to draft commercial contracts is required.
6. Native level Mandarin and fluent spoken and written English language skills are essential requirements for the position.