- In this role, the candidate needs to play a key part in drafting/initiate the overall logistics strategy for business. Identify key areas for improvement and KPIs with 3rd party suppliers. Work closely with stakeholders to ensure service provided is a quick and efficient manner to maximize the profit.
- Responsible for sourcing and selecting most competitive 3PL suppliers to the business, include trucking companies, 3rd party warehouses, forwarding companies for chemical products and other relative logistics suppliers.
- Responsible for daily management with 3PL suppliers including inbound, outbound, monthly inventory controls and reports etc.
- Responsible for the effective operation of Import and Export process
- Managing logistics affairs as per customer’s requirements and ensure the effective respond.
- Managing order system and process to ensure the physical operation is matching with ERP system.
- Coordinate and assist in inventory control and demand planning
- Make sure the internal logistics operations are effective, including cost and lead time
- The ideal candidate will be a strong logistics management proven experience in China with min. 5 years in similar management role. Candidate from multinational company preferred.
- At least bachelor degree in Logistics and Management preferred
- Proven over 7 years’ experience in Logistics management;
- Chemical industry background is preferred; Knowledge in dangerous cargo shipment is required;
- Solid knowledge and practical managing experience in Import & Export, Forwarding Company & 3rd Party Transportation Company
- Good Understanding in inventory control and planning
- Good in both Mandarin Chinese and English
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Good sense in budget control
- To be initiative and independent
- Determined to achieve results and passion to succeed
- Demonstrates strong management skills, especially in projects management
- Ability to work under pressure with moving targets and dynamic environment