- Develop some components in NEV SDK in C language.
- Integrate these components into NEV SDK.
- Test NEV SDK and fix bugs/issues.
- Support NEV SDK customers.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior team members.
- Expert level proficiency with C and Linux
- Proficiency in Qemu/KVM use
- 5+ years in IT, 1+ specifically related to x86 virtualization
- Solid understanding of virtualization technologies
- Fluent English skills including both written and oral English
Desired Experience / Skills:
- Experience with VT-x and VT-d is preferred
- Experience with Edge Computing is preferred
- Experience with Linux shell is preferred
Education: MS/BE/ME/ BTECH/MTECH/MCA
Job Title: Senior Software Test Engineer for Wireless Systems (Cellular)
Location: Beijing, China
As a member of the Wireless SW Engineering team, this position will act as a senior technical engineer to work on software testing and integration related work.
- Software integration, testing and system integration from component level to system level
- Cover the overall lifecycle from test plan design, test case design, test execution and own final test report
- Integrate mobile edge computing sample app, SDK and EPC/eNB/LTE UE emulator
- Investigate and work together with developer to root cause bugs/issues during integration
- Track integration bugs/issues
- 3+ years in software integration and test.
- Proficiency in C language.
- LTE base station stack development and/or testing experiences are preferred.
- In-depth understanding of OS theory, Linux is preferred.
- Fast study capability.
- Fluent English skills including both written and oral English.