· In this role, the candidate need to participate and responsible for suppliers’ including repack supplier’s quality assurance system establishment, implementation and continuous improvement.
· Get involved with our global supplier audit system to ensure suppliers’ quality and products management under compliance and company quality assurance system requirements.
· Set up China supplier audit standards, maintain and improve suppliers’ quality assurance system especially on package material requirements.
· Based regulations and standards, work together with stakeholders to precede selection and evaluation on potential suppliers.
· Precede audit work for suppliers’ production or quality control, evaluate report and monitor suppliers’ correction action plan.
· Set up and update approved suppliers’ list
· Assist and support suppliers to precede quality continuous improvement.
· To work with stakeholders and lab to set up incoming material inspection process, including sampling control and batch management.
· To get involved for our global quality audits.
· To place and monitor 3rd party purchase orders status.
The ideal candidate should be strong in quality assurance system, with potential purchasing skills and proven purchase management experience in China with min. 5 years, MNC working background is preferred.
Education and Experience:
· At least bachelor degree in Chemistry or Procurement preferred
· Over 5 years’ experience in Quality management.
· Solid knowledge and practical managing experience in quality control, quality assurance, suppliers’ audit and purchase.
· Good Understanding in suppliers’ quality management.
· Good in both Mandarin Chinese and English
Knowledge and Skills:
· Good communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
· Good sense in budget control
· To be initiative and independent
· Determined to achieve results and passion to succeed
· Demonstrates strong management skills, especially in projects management
· Ability to work under pressure with moving targets and dynamic environment