Implement division business plan by supporting daily operations for regional hospitals and clinics with a strong focus on the execution of business initiatives, new services and programs
1. Work with unit managers to develop, implement and review procedures and work flows to facilitate smooth execution as well as accommodate changes in business needs across the entire clinic operations
2. Support staff training related to operational procedures and implementation of new initiatives and services.
3. Accountable of the daily operation results of all dialysis hospitals and clinics with full accountability of the operations P&L.
4. Work closely with financial functions for preparation of financial reports, business plans and budgets. Perform daily supervision and management on clinical revenue, accounts receivables, accounts payables, payroll, inventory and other accounting systems.
5. Work closely with marketing functions and develop strategic growth plans for the dialysis business.
6. Collaborate with clinical management team in key areas including reviewing development process improvement strategies, taking initiatives on enhancing patient experience, handling customer complaints and dealing local government inspections.
1. Bachelor’s Degree (Master degree in business, Healthcare administration is preferred)
2. >15 years’ operational experience in a hospital or outpatient clinic setting.
3. With 5+ yr of leadership/ managerial position
4. High level of English/Chinese presentation, interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
5. In-depth understanding of key issues in the health service industry, particularly related to high quality medical practices, chain clinics and hospitals.
6. Demonstrated effectiveness in managing personnel e.g. evaluating, training, and motivating performance.
7. Demonstrated financial planning skills. Strong integrity and initiative