A global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories with 64K associates, is looking for an UX and WEB ANALYST to join their EMEA Headquarter in the Antwerp area.
This position is responsible for monitoring and reporting of the day-to-day e-commerce analytics, sales and overall e-commerce customer experience. Must be able to identify key performance indicators as they pertain to sales, events, promotions, outbound communications and other monthly goals. This position will play a key role in defining the direction of the online shopping experience, both from a design and content perspective. Knowledge of e-commerce best practices and related KPI’s is a must.
Superior knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics to define, track and analyse key metrics related to:
- e-Commerce performance, Customer behaviour, Online marketing performance, Product performance
- Use analytics to identify ways to improve performance and efficiency for ecommerce business. Identify key areas of opportunity as well as any pitfalls that jeopardize monthly/yearly goals.
- Develop quantitative analyses, custom models and ad hoc reports to effectively monitor sales performance and trends
- Create presentations/reports for executive management team
- Having Project Management skills to ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Utilize web analytics to evaluate site traffic flow, trends and construct promotion and campaign reviews.
- Create information from data to influence site design, layout, content, and navigation with a focus on customer usability, functionality, experience and ultimately revenue generation
- Identify insights from consumer data which will be shared with the marketing and merchandising team
- Strong understanding of SEO, email marketing, affiliate programs, PPC and other online marketing channels are a plus.
- Work with UX vendors to deliver timely, customer and revenue driven actions/results
- Must have superior knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- At least 3 years of relevant systems experience in a retail eCommerce environment
- Bachelor’s degree (especially in computer science, math, finance, business or statistics) or equivalent preferred
- Strong analytical skills and mastering Excel
- Experience of Google Analytics or other web analytics tools
- Strong understanding of web marketing technologies and acquisition channels
- Knowledge on techniques and principles of web development; experience with HTML/CSS/JS coding
- Good knowledge and experience with SEO principles and best practices.
- Experience in collating, manipulating, analysing & presenting of data in a clear manner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
- Experience in the apparel industry would be beneficial
- Language skills: Fluent in English, any other European language is an asset
- Organised, proactive and timely in delivering results
- Passionate, work on own initiative trying new approaches
- Able to efficiently and effectively work with third parties
- A team player, sharing skills and ideas to ensure the best outcome for business and the team
For further information or application, please reach out on email@example.com or call directly on +32 477216520.