European Financial Institution is looking for
SENIOR FIXED INCOME CREDIT ANALYST
Being part of the Fixed Income team and Reporting to the Head of Credit Research, the main responsibilities are:
· To provide Fund Managers with full analysis on micro issues, generating investment ideas for their fixed income funds, based on fundamental analysis and relative valuation;
· To conduct fundamental credit analysis on corporate issuers providing forward looking views on them;
· There is a strong affinity for professionals coming with experience in the sectors: construction materials, chemicals and healthcare.
· Regular interaction with company management and rating agencies as well as with buy-side & sell-side analysts;
· Minimum 7 years of experience in equity, fixed income or credit research working for an asset manager or a financial institution;
· Solid analytical skills; ability to assimilate a large amount of information and translate it into clear investment ideas. A critical and synthetic mind is key;
· Experience in the assigned sectors would be an asset;
· A team player individual with good communication skills;
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, French and/or Dutch;
· Use to work with high level of autonomy
This vacancy is open for any international professional meeting the job expectations and the languages skills required.
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF IN THIS PROFILE?
Send your update CV to Maria Verdu, Manager Banking & Finnacial Services Division, Antal International Benelux at: email@example.com