Based in Brussels, our client, a growing Belgian IT Services company, leader in Digital transformation, is looking for a strong Lead Solution Architect.
Your function :
As part of the developments related to business and technical platforms managed by our client, you ensure a modern software and application architecture design work that meets functional needs while respecting the internal and external constraints of projects (risks, costs, deadlines, …).
- You are responsible for defining and maintaining their application architecture repository.
- You evangelize and coach the development teams in order to promote best practices and standards in terms of development.
- You validate / review the technical documentation, analysis, ....
- You carry out and coordinate studies and POCs. You write architectural vision documents.
- You anticipate technological trends and innovations by constantly monitoring technology.
- You are in charge of evangelization and management awareness.
- To do this, you work in close collaboration with the technical analysts responsible for the architecture of the different applications or platforms.
- Likewise, you also work with your counterpart Infrastructure Architect responsible for the physical architecture.
Your education and experience:
- You preferably have a long-type higher education degree or a university degree with at least 5 years of professional experience in a similar function.
- Experience with modeling tools, design models and reference models of architectures such as TOGAF.
- Proven experience in development (Java and Web) as an application architect.
- Mastery of integration and continuous deployment concepts and methods (CI / CD, ALM).
- Excellent understanding of SOA and mini / micro-services architectures.
- Good understanding of technological and strategic trends.
Experience in one or more of the following areas is an asset: Enterprise Service Bus, API Gateway, IAM, GIS, ECM, cloud native development with Spring and Angular, evaluation of new technologies or realization of innovative POCs (IoT, Blockchain, HAVE...).
Your skills :
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of all the components of an enterprise technical architecture.
- Creative, passionate, customer oriented and result oriented.
- Fluent in French and/ or Dutch (+ English)
If you are not fluent in French and/or Dutch, please don't apply
Contact: Pierre Dagneau +32 477 21 65 20 - email@example.com