In order to sustain its growth in Belgium, our client, a fast growing Belgian Software company, is URGENTLY looking for a Sr JAVA Analyst-Developer. This position is based in Brussels
You will work in a team of multicultural young professionals part of the Projects Business Unit delivering ICT solutions.
You will perform on top of his software development tasks, following additional tasks:
- Technical discussions with the customer in order to find the most adequate solutions
- High level design of the solution
- Support to the project manager for the planning aspects
- Follow up of the delivered development work of the other people working on the same project
- Msc/Master or Bachelor in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in software development.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in software design and architecture.
- Software design and development skills:
- Excellent knowledge of Java 7/8
- Excellent knowledge of development principles and best practices
- XML related technolgies (XSLT, XPath, etc)
- Development tools (Eclipse, CVS/SVN)
- Database design and development
- Basic knowledge of unix and unix command shell
o Good to have
- Knowledge of SOA architecture principles and related technologies (WSDL, JAX-WS, etc)
- Design patterns
- JBoss / Tomcat configuration and administration
- Automatic testing tools like Selenium
Contact: Pierre Dagneau: email@example.com / +32 477 21 65 20