In order to sustain its growth in Belgium, our client, a fast growing global IT Services company (and TOP EMPLOYER in Belgium), is URGENTLY looking for a Sr MICROSOFT ARCHITECT. This position is based in Brussels
You will be joining the Technical Architecture team within the Consulting department where you will be involved at all stages of a client transformation journey. Technical Architects are typically involved in three types of engagement:
- Consulting engagements
- Coordination of complex projects
- Trusted advisor
You will also be responsible to present and adapt those approaches to clients in a presales phase together with the Sales team. You may also be involved as technical lead in the answer of complex RFP's.
As a Microsoft Technical architect, you have:
- Strong and proven experience in leading complex datacenter migration from on-premises to Azure as well as experience with full outsourcing projects.
- Experience in designing, deploying, and integrating Microsoft Teams in large organizations.
- Strong focus on security in all your designs and implementation, making use of concepts like identity & access protection, Azure Sentinel, Advance threat protection, …
- Experience in orchestrating complex solutions involving multiple lines of business and parties internal (solutions teams) and external (vendors and partners).
- Experience working in ITIL centric client environments.
- Working knowledge with AGILE development and associated toolset
- Solid knowledge of modern DevOps practices, including automation, CI/CD pipelines, …
- Certifications like Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect (MCSA) Cloud Platform or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Cloud Platform or similar.
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate (MS700) or similar.
- You are a good team player, you strive working with a team, but you are also able to work independently.
- You can drive and organize the technical work of a virtual team focused on a specific technology topic
- You demonstrate excellent presentations skills with the ability to adapt to your audience.
- You like maintaining a broad knowledge on the innovations, recent technologies, and trends on the market in both inside and outside of your domain of expertise.
- You show initiative, independence and need minimal guidance in your daily work.
- You document your work, and you have a strong focus on the quality of your deliverables.
- You detect, identify opportunities, and develop them into concrete proposals.
Candidates for this position will have:
- A minimum of 8 year of experience in IT with at least 3-year experience designing and delivering enterprise-grade cloud solutions.
- The ability to obtain a NATO clearance.
- A driving license.
- Strong languages skill (English, French and Dutch). If you are not fluent in Dutch and/or French, DON'T apply
Contact: Pierre Dagneau - +32 477 21 65 20 - firstname.lastname@example.org