NOTE: This role is based in Malta.
Our client is looking to hire a Corporate Consultant to join their leading Marketing and Web Development company.
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients and roping in new business.
- Representing the company at conferences and events.
- Preparing analytical sales reports and meeting sales targets.
- Coordinating requirements and developing and negotiating contracts.
- Integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Hand-holding clients in building requirements.
- Managing internal company processes.
- A Bachelor’s or Masters degree in ICT or equivalent.
- 4+ years of proven experience in software sales (not hardware products), reaching a minimum target of €200,000 in sales turnover annually.
- Experience in the use and sale of key CMS software technologies such as WordPress or Umbraco.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools.
- Experience in preparing detailed commercial proposals including technical write-ups of proposed solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under minimal supervision, with a thorough understanding of the sales cycle.
- Have own transport.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Fluent in written and spoken French.
- EU Citizen.
For further information, please reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +356 7927 2023.