Public Service Platform Manager - Logistics & Supply Chain Internet - Cross Boarder Trade
Location: Belgium, Liège OR Brussels
Our Client is a Global Leader in providing Managed Network and Communication Services to large National & International Corporations often working on complex multi-faceted business across multiple boarders that will involve working with partners and alliances to provide a total client solution.
This is a great opportunity for the right person to join an exciting, dynamic and innovative company at the cutting edge of technology and a leader in effecting change.
About the role
This is a Mid-Senior role which involves assisting in the setting up the Public Services Platform legal entity in Belgium which is part of the Company’s Group Globalization Office.
It is an important digital infrastructure for cross-border trade. It integrates government services such as customs clearance, foreign exchange settlement, tax refund etc. PSP provides the capabilities that serves SMEs for cross-border trading, such as the transaction, financial, payment, logistics reconciliation. PSP provides the solutions for key stakeholders in cross-border trades, such as government regulators, various Company’s E-commerce platforms, third party E-commerce providers, major brand merchants, logistics and financial partners etc.
• This will include the deployment of the Belgian Public Service Platform, including the development and maintenance of relationships with key stakeholders such as the government, commercial customers and internal company businesses；
• You will be involved in the implementation of the overall development strategy of the Public Service Platform and assist in the collection of requirements and policy information from local stakeholders in Belgium, and provide information and support for the optimization of the Belgian Public Service Platform.
• Also assisting in the developing solutions, through coordination between government and various business stakeholders during the platform development phases.
Professional Experience required
• 5 years plus of work experience, operating and management experience in international trade, e-commerce, supply chain, logistics and other industries
• Must be familiar with the customs declaration process in Belgium and the EU, and has the experience to obtain the necessary certification requirements for customs broker licenses also be able to design and implement the customs declaration process.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Fluent in English. Dutch / French language skill is preferred， Mandarin is a plus
Contact us today to discuss this exciting opportunity.